Thursday, April 6, 2017

Abby's Biography added

Hello guys,

first of all I have to thank you very much to Ulli and Mave for creating this blog . And second thank you so much to all of view who have watched me first renders on deviantart.com and writing me so many nice comments. 

Your views and comments have let me asking Ulli and Mave for creating this blog here. I will write comments from time to time like in a twitter account. But here I can show you also photos of my life and projects I'm working on. I would like you letting part at my life. You can write me comments here, if you like, or also, if you have something personel, by mail to CosmicWorth@gmail.com or Accuc29@gmail.com. I will answer each question as soon as possible.

Hope seeing and reading from you soon....

XoXo
Abby

https://3dx-abby-jayne-burns.blogspot.de/p/abbys-biography.html

3 comments: